Dogs Best Friend
Dog Behavioural & Training Blog/Tips
Last 5 entries
- Dog Behaviour. Dog Training. Dogs whining.
- Dog Training. Dog Behaviour. Dogs with a fixation on cats.
- Dog Training. Dog Behaviour. Your dog being friends with every dog they meet?
- Dog Behaviour. Dog Training. The safety of children around dogs.
- Dog Training. Dog Behaviour. Mouthing and Nipping in Puppies!
- Leadership and Dominance in Dog Training
- Guy Fawkes and similar stressors for dogs
- Separation Anxiety
- 'Walking the Dog' and all associated...
- Dog 'Ownership' Helpful Tips
- Preventing 'Fixation'/'Obsession'
- With Cats...
- General Training
- 'Obedience' Type Command Instruction
- Safety Around Dogs
- A Good Dog Behavioural Consultant/Dog Behaviourist
- Entertainment for your dog
- The problem with gadgets in effective dog training
- Stress in Dogs
- Reactionary Behaviour
- Embarrassing antics our dogs get up to...
- 'Tis the Season'
- Visitors and your Dog
- Cars/Vehicles and your Dog
- Why does my dog?
- Dogs Taking/Collecting Items
Dogs steal food because -
- Food has been given to him/her when they are begging at the table and they are coming back for more.
- He or she is bored - make sure your dog is getting out and and about exercising and sufficient mental stimulation.
- You have a hungry dog. [Read More…]
Dogs that love to go out and collect items are often insecure.
These dogs are frequently collecting items that the owners have touched or worn and are active in this behaviour when the owners are out.
They surround themselves with a object barrier of their owners scent. [Read More…]
© Dogs Best Friend Limited 2020.
dog trainer operating in the Hamilton, Waikato and Tauranga area's of New Zealand
dog behaviourist / dog behaviour specialist